Now In-Network with TRICARE Insurance
We utilize the latest FDA-Approved TMS Therapy to treat Service Members, Retirees, and their Families.
Call (949) 370-0771 Today!
TMS for Anxiety
TMS has proved to be 2-3 times more effective in resolving Generalized Anxiety than anti-depressant medications and/or talk therapy.
Our San Diego Clinic specializes in providing TMS for Anxiety disorders. Anxiety is the most common of the mood disorders – over 40 million American adults, alone, suffer from some form of anxiety disorder. Proper anxiety disorders differ, substantially, from the transient anxiety caused by a stressful event or situation, such as public speaking, taking an exam, etc. In Generalized Anxiety, symptoms are customarily open, unrestricted, broad anxieties that seem relentless. As a result, those who suffer from GAD feel incapable of living a normal day-to-day life.
Anxiety disorders include:
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
Anxiety disorders frequently accompany other mental health disorders, like depression and other mood disorders, and addiction – 60%+ of sufferers experience both anxiety and depression, together. Many symptoms of anxiety are similar to those of depression: difficulty concentrating, fatigue and problems sleeping.
- Chronic and/or disproportionate worry
- Perpetual sense of apprehension
- Inability to relax
- Difficulty or inability to make decisions
- Fixation on disruptive, negative thoughts
- Avoidance of common situations
- Physical symptoms (fatigue, sweating, shakiness, muscle aches, nausea, and headaches)
Untreated, Generalized Anxiety often results in inhibited social and professional growth, damaging physical effects, loneliness, negative self-image, emotional distress, and feeling a loss of control of one’s own life.
TMS Treatment for Anxiety
TMS therapy has proven to be a highly effective and safe treatment for all forms of Anxiety. Clinical studies evidence that as high as 70% of anxiety sufferers have a significant improvement response to TMS – 68% achieve remission from their anxiety.
TMS benefits include:
- High Success Rate – considerably higher success rate than any other treatments
- Non-Invasive – the treatment is entirely external to the body
- Non-Sedative – it requires no sedation and is relatively painless
- Minimal to No Side Effects – it has no side effects in the vast majority of patients
Call or Email us to schedule a free consultation for Anxiety:
Scholarly Research and Publications