TMS for Adult ADHD
The mission of our San Diego TMS Therapy Clinic is to help Adults resolve the debilitating effects of ADHD with TMS, which has been proven to be a highly effective long-term solution.
What is Adult ADHD?
ADHD is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder, which is most often diagnosed in early childhood. However, some people learn to cope with and compensate for symptoms of ADHD, early in life, such that they can arrive at adulthood, without ever being properly diagnosed. One of the most telling methods of identifying ADHD in adults is to note the duration of the symptoms, such as challenges with focus and attention control, or struggles with organizational skills or deadlines.
Adult ADHD symptoms may include:
- Disorganization and problems prioritizing.
- Poor time management skills.
- Problems focusing on a task.
- Trouble multitasking.
- Excessive activity or restlessness.
- Poor planning.
- Low frustration tolerance.
Resolve ADHD through TMS
TMS has proved to be highly effective in resolving Adult ADHD:
- Increased capacity to focus on important tasks
- Decreased feelings of jitteriness and worry
- Improved organizational strategies
- Greater efficiency in your work and recreation
- Feelings of confidence and control
The Problem with ADHD Medication
Often, ADHD medication is entirely ineffective, failing to demonstrably reduce symptoms – or worse, medications have debilitating side effects (lethargy, nausea, ‘foggy’ feeling, depression) that are as bad or worse than the ADHD symptoms.
Stop Entirely or Significantly Reduce ADHD Medications
TMS benefits include:
- High Success Rate – considerably higher success rate than any other treatments
- Enables sufferers to entirely stop or significantly reduce ADHD medications
- Non-Invasive – the treatment is entirely external to the body
- Non-Sedative – it requires no sedation and is relatively painless
- Minimal to No Side Effects – it has no side effects in the vast majority of patients
Call or Email us to schedule a free consultation for Adult ADHD treatment:
Scholarly Research and Publications